(Mr.) Nguyen Phan Dung
- Mr. Dung has many years of experiences in finance and investment. Prior to joining SSIAM in 2007, he worked with ABN AMRO, CBOT and InterCall in Chicago.
- Mr. Dung is in charge of investment advisory business at SSIAM. He was the investment advisor of the completed DSCAP-SSIAM Vietnam Growth Investment Fund LLC (PE Fund 1) and the current DAIWA-SSIAM Vietnam Growth Fund 2 LP (PE Fund 2).
- He holds a BA in Economics from Knox College, and a MBA from Loyola University (USA), where he is a member of the school's Beta Gamma Sigma program and also a member of the International Risk Management Association.
- He is a member of various investee companies’ Board of Directors.
(Mr.) Bui Van Tot, CFA
- Joining SSIAM in 2015, Mr. Tot has been the Portfolio Manager of the open-ended equity fund SSISCA and other institutional managed accounts since 2020.
- Mr. Tot has over 10 years of experience and expertise in analysis and investment. Previously, he worked as Senior Research Analyst of FPT Securities Company and Head of Finance Department of AIESEC Vietnam.
- He holds a BA in International Business from the Foreign Trade University, Ho Chi Minh City.
(Ms.) Nguyen Xuan Quynh
Ms. Quynh has 13 years of experience in banking and investment in Vietnam. Before joining SSIAM, she manage Credit Portfolio Management Department and took responsibility as Director of Macro Economic and Industry Risk Analysis at Techcombank’s Risk Management Division. As a PM of SSIAM, she is in charge of deal sourcing, analysis/diligence, transaction closing/process management, and post-investment following for equities and fixed income investment portfolios.
Ms. Quynh holds a Bachelor degree in Economics from National Economics University and a Master of Business Administration from National University.
(Mr.) Nguyen Ba Huy, CFA
- Mr. Huy serves as Portfolio Manager covering mid cap and small cap stocks.
- Before joining SSIAM, he worked as Research & Advisory Director of Vndirect Securities Company with extensive knowledge of midcap and penny stocks of various sectors. Mr. Huy has held management and research positions at Korea Investment and Securities Vietnam and Tan Viet Securities.
- He holds a BA in International Business & Business English from Hanoi Foreign Trade University.
(Mr.) Le Anh Minh, FRM
- 14 years of experience in the Vietnam Finance sector.
- Previously Investment Banking Head and Director of Mirae Asset; SSI;HSC.
- Master of Finance Management from The Australian National University, Australia, and BA in Corporate Finance from National Economic University, Vietnam.
(Mr.) Pham Tuan Anh, CFA
Associate Portfolio Manager
- Joined SSIAM in 2021 with nearly 10 years of experience in the Vietnam Financial sector, especially in Investment Analysis, especially with Banking & Real Estate sectors and Portfolio Management of Proprietary Investment Department of Securities Companies.
- Previously worked as Equity Team Leader of Proprietary Investment Department of Bank for Investment & Development of Vietnam Securities Company (BSC). He also held senior investment and research positions at Vietinbank Securities JSC.
- BA in Economics from National Economics University, Vietnam.